Monday, October 26, 2015

RIPPED


Ripped jeans or ripped shorts every piece is a beauty. As I was dying to have my own, my mom told me that why don't you just grab and cut off the old and washed pants you have? And I did it. Apparently this is not what I am talking about, **Sorry** But I will post my own DIY Ripped Jeans on the following days. You don't have to spend too much money to have your own! :)

One thing that I loved about ripped clothing is that it adds on the details in your ootd's so no need of much accessories. Ripped jeans or shorts can be worn in many different ways. It can be casual, boho, or punk rock if that is what you feel. Just dress up and enjoy!





What I love about this ootd is that it is very comfortable. As always, this gladiator from Primadonna never disappoints me. It can give a chic look and comforts to my feet. Not to mention the top that I got from F21, the brand always use light fabrics and has a soft touch to the skin. Maybe that's why I am a big fan. There's a forever still! :D


Forever21 Rings, Top & Ripped shorts/ Primadonna Gladiator sandals/ Jovanni Sling bag/ Seiko Gold watch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...