Sunday, July 19, 2015

COLOR ME HAPPY


A quick update for today! Cheers! This month it's been a roller coaster ride and thanks God I survived! :) A sudden shift in work, and a great big opportunity for my dream. Really praying to fly soon! Oh God be with me and guide me to the path I will take. I don't know what's waiting for me but I believe it'll be beautiful, colorful and blessed!




It's not a secret that I am so deeply in love with dresses, gladiator sandals, shorts and fancy tops. So fashion is always always in my heart, and as well as painting. Just like clothes that is very fun to look at. I can compare it to an art masterpiece. Well I've seen some dresses that have prints like a painting or I think it's kinda look like a painting. Maybe that's the reason why I love fashion. Having fun and enjoying the colors in your apparels. Mix n match and trying to experiment :) 

Since I've already mention the word painting, let me share to you some of my works that I gave to some special people in my heart. My secret while I'm doing these are just simply thinking them while painting, what color should go and put my heart to every stroke. So it's not just a painting, it's something that have a message behind every shade and point. 



Hope you'll like it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...