Sunday, June 14, 2015

THE MURALS



I adore each creations of the artists! Each murals are indeed a masterpiece! Every art has their own message and feelings and that what makes it beautiful. It put life on empty walls at High Streets and express their emotions in a creative way. I hope that empty walls will have murals like here in BGC, well not all empty walls but some, enough to show how artistic Filipinos are! I am so proud and happy to live near BGC, there are many events, concerts, and shopping malls and these murals are just a bonus. I am really looking forward to what new things will be added in this place! :)

The murals at BGC is not just a picture perfect but also a good backdrop for my blog! Yeeyy, I was actually waiting for this day to hunt and search for these babies! Well, it's just hard to capture the whole mural and me so just a glimpse of the bottom part of the mural is enough. Love the colors! Love the soft strokes and the story it tells. Cheers for the next mural hunt backdrop coming your way readers!



I adore each creations of the artists! Each murals are indeed a masterpiece! Every art has their own message and feelings and that what makes it beautiful. It put life on empty walls at High Streets and express their emotions in a creative way. I hope that empty walls will have murals like here in BGC, well not all empty walls but some, enough to show how artistic Filipinos are! I am so proud and happy to live near BGC, there are many events, concerts, and shopping malls and these murals are just a bonus. I am really looking forward to what new things will be added in this place! :)

The murals at BGC is not just a picture perfect but also a good backdrop for my blog! Yeeyy, I was actually waiting for this day to hunt and search for these babies! Well, it's just hard to capture the whole mural and me so just a glimpse of the bottom part of the mural is enough. Love the colors! Love the soft strokes and the story it tells. Cheers for the next mural hunt backdrop coming your way readers!

Photographed by: Marry An Vergara

GTW by SM Crop top/ Forever21 high waist shorts/ Fila Running shoes/ Forever21 Vest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...