Sunday, June 14, 2015

BE A HERO TO OUR HERO


I never thought BHS have an event like this today and thanks God we went here this afternoon. Well, my sister went gaga about this event. LOL! She really wants to be a soldier but we don't want it for her since our parents have only 2 children. I honor and salute every soldiers in all countries! Their job is not easy and definitely not a joke. To be in their shoes is really hard especially whenever they are in the field. A little help only cost 350php will go a long long way for the education of the children of retired soldiers. You will get a chance to bring home these t-shirts and experience range shooting. You will enjoy your experience I'm sure of that and you will be a blessing to many kids. You can still join the event because they are open until 11pm tonight! Go catch them and try to shoot and carry those heavy guns and snipers just what my sister did! :D




I'm so happy to see my sister smile like this. :)


Go now at BGC to be a hero to our hero! Last day today until 11pm! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...