Saturday, February 28, 2015

BLOOM


I can't remember the last time I opened my blog. I'm just glad that my training is done and I completed the required number of hours on time. Thank you God! And I am just so excited to share with you all my blog posts! Every time my family and I went out I always make sure that I will have something for me to post in my blog. I do believe that whenever you wear something it mirrors your personality or your mood. So at this post, I opted to wear this floral top and bottom from APARTMENT8 wear my gladiator sandals and floral watch and ring. What I like about this style is that it is so feminine and so me. I love and adore floral prints especially when it's in pink and white or any pastel shades. It's cool in the eyes and it's really not that hard if you want to pair it with other accessories. In this style you can opted to add a denim vest or you can wear you doll shoes or high heels. A darker tint of necklace so that it can pop above the floral print and same goes with the bracelet. 
Photographed by: Marry An Vergara

Apartment8 clothing/ The Ramp Gladiator sandals/ Secosana bag




2 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I immediately fell in love with your gladiator sandals. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via GFC and Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...