Friday, November 21, 2014

ROYAL BLUE


I've been so busy with all the duties I have to accomplish that I cant find any available time to blog and post all my drafts, so with my new post I'm gonna welcome myself with a stiletto that I always try to avoid, lol. Starting my day here in a very relaxing place in the middle of a busy city, Makati Shangri La Hotel was really the place I need right now. A few days of escape from all the stress and work. It's indeed a perfect timing for me :) Waking up embracing the warm comfort of the bed seeing and sharing laughter and fun with my family is the best stress reliever ever! And knowing that I got to go that day and face the reality again, I felt sad leaving the warmth and all the beautiful stuff here so before I bid goodbye here's a quick outfit post for you guys. 



TIP: Before choosing a dress or before thinking of buying that apparel you are thinking of, you must know what your skin color is. Buying the right color and details really affects your entire look. That's why I'm so in love with my pretty blue dress. Wearing the right one will add glow and drama to your look.


Here are some of the beautiful spots that I really adore in Makati Shangri La Hotel.


Busy lights of Ayala.
Photographed by: Marry an Vergara

Red Girl dress/ Rusty Lopez heels

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...