Friday, November 7, 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF CARDIGAN


I remember the time I told myself that I don't want to wear school uniforms anymore. It's just 2 weeks or so and I miss them already LOL. Since this semester is almost all about finishing our practicum and our company don't require uniforms, everyday I have to think of something to wear that is comfortable and I can move freely but don't get me wrong, I love and I'm enjoying every bit of it! I know most of you will think of corporate attire when you are working, and yes that's right. Part of myself is just tired of all the coats so I'm gonna stick to cardigans for now. It's light and very convenient. I opted to wear black skirt, and a gray top. The blend of dark color to light ones is just so perfect! And of course I don't want to put my feet to hell with high heels, so doll shoes will always and forever be my first choice.




Here are some corporate looks wearing cardigan instead of coat. Remember it's all about how you are going to carry your OOTD's and you can add some accessories to polish your look :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...