Monday, October 6, 2014

FULL BLOOM


Finally I'm back again! How I miss blogging. It has really been an ultra mega busy months for me, little push then I'll graduate! Thinking about it makes me more excited. But of course there will be a lot of paper works before that. Thank God for this time, since I've been busy I decided to wear something that will cheer my spirit up by wearing floral prints. It's really chic and do calm my nerves down. Of course as you can see it's a bit sexy but not trashy. For me, wearing clothes is not just about wearing it but it's a way of showing an attitude depending on my mood. In here, let's just say I'm happy and confident about myself and trying to be mature for the time being. LOL 




Photographed by: Hayna B.

Forever21 Crop top/ Apartment8 Pencil Skirt/ Forever21 rings/ MSE Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...