Monday, September 15, 2014

CAMOUFLAGE


Just a quick outfit post for today. I just want to thank God for giving me the best sister ever, she's really supportive and let's say patience. LOL. Thank you Mean for the nice shots. Anyway, I opted to wear an easy and very comfortable clothing. From the fabrics, designs and to sandals. Whenever I know that my day will have a long walk, I do wear my most comfortable attire from head to toe.

Camouflage prints is so trendy and will never go out of style! (It's actually my mom's leggings)  My mom bought this one unexpectedly because of the convention we have to attend and they are indeed strict in dress code. So we looked for a boutique inside MOA. I can't remember the name of the store but it's located near Forever21. Whenever I say comfortable when it comes to sandals, gladiator will always be my first choice and first love. It's very chic and modish.

Primadonna Gladiator Sandals/ Forever21 Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...