Wednesday, July 16, 2014

MIX N MATCH

Good bye summer! Hello cardigans and sweaters! :) It's been a long time that we haven't seen each other and I'm happy to say I'm on your warm embrace again. LOL. So at this moment  I want to go out of my comfort zone and try something new. Yes, it's my first time to wear sneakers. My feet revolves around heels, pumps, gladiators, flats, dollshoes, EXCEPT sneakers. I think I am not comfortable enough to wear this kind of footwear. But hey, it's pretty stylish so why not try. Because of the cool weather here's my cardigan which I really really love because of its cut and color match. and this top that have an interesting design really looks good together. I'm really happy mixing clothes especially if I'm going to wear the whole outfit for the first time, it's like your experimenting something that comes out really good.




Crissa top/ UK jeggings/  +Converse sneakers/ +Seiko Watches | Freedomwatches watch/ No Apologies cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...