Monday, July 21, 2014

BABY BLUE FLORAL

My previous outfit posts was really special to me not because of my clothes or other stuffs but because my mom is with me the whole time. She took the photos and suggested my poses.Thank you Lord! How lucky I am that I have my whole family as supportive as they can be. I really can't ask for more. You will know a lot more about how supportive they are in my next posts. I just can't contain all the happiness and I am really overwhelmed by their support and love. How great are you Lord! Anyway back to my outfit post this sunny afternoon turned out to be a rainy one while we are shooting this. It's really amazing that my mom is the one who insisted that we still continue. LOL.
 I love this dress so much because it looks like a pair of top and skirt if you will see it personally. When I first saw it i just can't help myself not to buy this dress. the print, the fabric and the style says it all! :)

When I first saw this dress I just can't help myself not to buy it. The print, fabric and the style says it all! :) I love this dress so much because it looks like a pair of top and skirt if you will see it personally. And also the combination of colors are really chic.

Say hi to my mommy dear! :D

Blowing Bubbles dress/ MSE heels/ UK denim jacket










1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your blog, so i nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog! Check it out if you like, Ellie x
    - http://3llieblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...