Sunday, June 29, 2014

SHADES OF BLUE

I'm back again! It's been a busy busy week for me, thesis here, quizzes there, assignments, research and etc. Things I have to do and complete. Thanks God for this free time! Anyway this outfit post is essential for students like me but sadly we have this thing called uniforms. This outfit is perfect for the ladies who don't want to show much of their skin and looking fab and presentable at the same time. The color pattern is what I love and attract me in my whole outfit, different shades of blue it is! Did you know that blue causes calming chemicals and can curb your appetite? It also implies loyalty too that is why many presidential candidates choose to wear blue ties. Oh thank you google for giving me so much info! LOL. 

Photographed by: Dale Balaba
Candies long sleeve top/ Forever21 camis/ TRU pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...