Saturday, June 14, 2014

PASTEL DAYDREAM

I always love pastel colors, it's so lady like and easy to pair on and style. Wearing pretty pastel shades head-to-toe really looks so feminine and refreshing. The best thing about pastel trends? you can pick your most favorite flats. No need to stick to those high heels or pumps. You'll look absolutely gorgeous with it :) As a student I have to be pretty thrifty and creative at the same time. Those dresses you have on your closet you can mix and match it with your favorite tops or sweaters to create a new look! Inside this sweater that I got from Forever21 is one of my favorite dress. You can check that outfit post HERE.



Parisian Flats / The Landmark dress / Forever21 sweater / Personal items accessories

4 comments:

  1. You look so lovely and cute! Nice outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I'm loving that top.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...