Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CLASS OF 2014


I wish phineas and ferb were here so I can have endless summer and fun! Not that I'm not enjoying school but summer is the best time, less stress, more time to sleep and we're allowed to stay up late too! I think summer have the best season to have quality moments to everyone. But at least one more year to go and I'm out and off to the working industry! How fun can it be? :D 
This outfit is basically inspired for the students who can wear casual get up for their school. How I wish we have even one day to wear something we want and to have a break with our uniforms. Anyway this look's kinda chill and easy go lucky. It's simple but the color combination will do the trick. Denim jeans will never go out of style and I think the easiest apparel to mix and match.  A little touch of accessories will polish the look.






Cotton on button up / Jansport bag / Fila shoes / Tomato & Charms bracelet accessories

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! thanks for your sweet comment! following u too!
    I invite you to visit KS again and discover my last post about caviar manicure.
    See u soon Dear!
    xoxo
    KS

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely outfit:) love the checked shirt around your hips <33

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...