Tuesday, May 6, 2014

LOVING HIM WAS RED

My sister have this cute pretty white top and I have this red pants and necklace that's why I decided to make the red pants pop out. I do have other white tops but what I love about this one is that it's just too light and if you'll look closely the whole top is covered with lace and it looks very feminine. 

If you're going to wear a colored pants make sure to choose a dark color. "Dark colors anchor some of the bold prints we're seeing if you choose to wear a print top. But for this look I will let my top to be pretty plain in white since I want the red to pop out. It is also important that you will also get the right fit if you're going to wear colored pants, the whole look might get terribly wrong if the fit is off. Look for pants that are fitted, but not tight. A slim leg works best and those that hit at the ankle are a flattering". You can find more fashion tips HERE.
"Red Pants first appeared on Chictopia's streetstyle gallery in Summer 2008 seen on Liverpool blogger Luxenoir. She styled her red pants with a gray blazer, gray top, and black shoes. Since then, Red Pants have grown in popularity as bloggers from Los AngelesNew York, and San Diego have discovered them. Red Pants are generally seen in casual,chic, and comfortable style. Popular brands of Red Pants are MangovintageForever 21H&M, and Zara." READ MORE HERE.
AVON Necklace
FUBU Top

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your tips and for this looks!
    Very inspiring, like your combination. You look trendy
    Kisses

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red jeans hun! They look fabulous on you! I definitely need to by myself a pair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...