Thursday, May 8, 2014

FLOWER POWER

Two more days before BU7, and it is going to be my first time to be there. Yep, newbie here! Let me just say that I'm really super excited! What I'm planning to wear is an outfit like this, a crop top and a skirt minus the heels. Anyway, let's talk about this outfit post. This is also my first time to wear a crop top and honestly at first I'm not comfortable but as time pass by I'm loving it! 

Crop tops are best friends of some girls it's very fashion forward, stylish and perfect for summer! But It's certainly not the easiest trend to style, thankfully there are different ways to style it without exposing your whole tummy. You can wear cropped sweater, scarf , a high waist jeans, shorts or skirts. I've been reading other blogs and articles for more tips, read more HERE and HERE
FOREVER21 Crop top
MACO Skirt
Rusty Lopez Heels

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic outfit! I loved that you mixed up two different prints. I followed on GFC :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love the skirt especially :)

    Great blog :) Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin & GFC? If you would please follow & let me know on my blog and I will follow straight back :)

    beautysaveuk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your comment! I followed you on bloglovin, GFC and Google+, will be great when you can follow back too :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  3. Perfect flower power! Cuuuute outfit really! That skirt is amazing and I always love a good skirt - crop top combination :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emilie! :) I already visited your blog, and how I love your recent post! I'm loving your blue dress! Perfect ♥

      Delete
  4. Love the idea of a double flower outfit, so pretty!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the crop top trend...you could totally style it without showing your tummy by wearing high waisted skirts, shorts, jeans, etc. It's one of my favorite trends as of late and I'm loving your floral cop top! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...