Friday, May 30, 2014

CONCEALMENT

I'm really blessed to have a sister. You help each other, borrow clothes or shoes (if possible), and you have an instant photographer! :) Despite of a slight rain yesterday, we still manage to have some quick shots for you guys. Since we're almost at rainy season I really hope I can still go out and be able to do what I love to do. Yup! Aside from eating, sleeping and shopping I love to update my blog and it's really my passion to dress up and pose. Lol. So what inspired me in this look is the attitude of what me and my sister have. This top of hers and somewhat everything of mine when mixed up really looks kicky. The color combination, prints and all gives an outlook that I'm really into. I'm really thankful to God that I have her, that I have my family who's really supportive, loving and caring at all times! :) 
Red Girl Camouflage button up / Forever21 Camis / Avon bag / Parisian flats

4 comments:

  1. Lovely sandals..I love the sparkle!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! :) Thanks for always visiting my blog Raquel :)

      Delete
  2. You are so cute dear! :) Love the location!

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I like your shirt and shoes. You look lovely. Thanks for your comment and follow. I'm following you back. Keep in touch dear.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...