Friday, May 2, 2014

BLUE JEANS

It’s important for you to find a unique way to express yourself so you can let your true colors shine! You can start by creating a style that is perfect for you. And for this post I'm going to talk about jeans, it's an apparel that is perfect and fit for everyone. You can wear them for every occasions, of course it depends how you are going to twist it up. If you want to create different kind looks just try to add accessories, hats or stilettos. In this look I decided to wear a blue jeans and pair it with a brighter top. A flats and a bracelets will complete the look. I want to keep it simple and comfortable, a break with skirts, high heels and dresses.

For a beginner like me, it's really useful if you're going to read fashion mag and articles to improve your fashion style. There are many things to learn and different styles, and it's up to you how you will create your own. Read HERE for more information. It's really helpful. 
I love to wear my mom's clothes! :)))


1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the big exception here, cause I have only one pair of jeans, which I have worn for three times only! haha

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...