Friday, May 23, 2014

UP TO DATE

Since it's summer crop tops can be seen everywhere. This outfit really caught my attention because of the color combination, you can see how strong the color black and red when combined. I added a denim vest for more details and for me to move freely. 
I wore this last BU7 and I thought I can make another outfit post with the use of this apparel. Different attitudes with the use of same attire. So here's my first look, you can wear this day to night, just change your flats to pumps and add more accessories like bangles and more visible earrings.
I love to have a theme for every outfit that I post here in my blog, if a want to be a girly girl, a denim enthusiast, etc etc. So now I decided to make this look appropriate for working girls minus the coat and pants. I just replaced my crop top with a denim button up and wear high heels to be formal and accessories to polished my look.
Forever21 Crop top,Skirt & Denim vest / Penshoppe denim button up top / Tomato bracelet / TRU  heels / Avon sling bag

14 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed two patterns in the first outfit :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really nice! Lovely outfits!
    I'm your new follower! :)

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun! Thanks for visiting my site. I'm now following you xx Love your style!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a beauty! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Following you on GFC now! I hope you will do the same dear~
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dress! such a unique pattern! And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC and bloglovin!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first outfit is such an interesting contrast of styles.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your dress and vest! you look gorgeous <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!
    Great blog! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin and GFC :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've followed you back dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey sweety
    Its a nice post <3
    Thanks for following me ,I am following u via GFC
    Keep Visiting
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...