Monday, April 14, 2014

PALM SUNDAY

I spent my Palm Sunday with my family. And God really made may day special. He's really amazing indeed!   My day's full of surprises and I'm really thankful for every bit of it. And that day the pastor said to us that Christianity is not just a religion, and that's true. God died for us and he saved us from everything. Apart from God we are nothing. Nanay (our family friend) treat us at Seafood Island and sad to say we're not satisfied. But their really accommodating to every customers it's just that the foods need improvement. 
What's the best thing to do after God blessed you? Of course go to Sunday service and by that another blessing God gave to us is that we are on time, we're not late and we have the best seat :) 
My mom is the who pursue me to by this dress. And she 's also the one who always says that I have too much clothes. My mom really supports me with my passion and I'm really glad and blessed to have her in my life :) I love you mommy! ♥ At first I don't feel this dress because it's just plain black but when I've seen the back detail of it I just loved it! It's simple but really chic. And match that with my gladiator sandals (early birthday gift from my parents) this whole look is almost finish :) 

I really don't have the heart to wear gladiator sandals. But when I saw the blog of Camille Co I just said to myself  that I have to have that kind of sandals and what a perfect timing that I've seen one on Primadonna and this is the last pair. Thank you big time Jesus! :D It's really what I need and want, it can go with the shorts, dress, and skirt. 
 Jovanni Bag
 Seiko Watch
Primadonna gladiator sandals 
And after this I remember that I have my accessories with me, silly me. So what I planned is that I will have a red and black color motif. Sorry but I do love pairing black to different colors like black and white which really looks elegant, black and yellow or orange that looks playful and so on :) 
I decided to clip my hair with a red ribbon clip from Forever21  that blends well with my sling bag and necklace. 
AVON Necklace

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (4).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via FB or twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I can follow back =)
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done dear :) Thank you for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish !! beautiful day and post !
    Would you like to follow each other?


    Kisses


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photos ;) Amazing food ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back dear! I love your blog too! :)

      Delete
  5. Dear,I follow your blog now!
    very pretty,I love your dress!
    Kisses from
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ .
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it! Thank you :) Followed you dear!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...