Saturday, April 19, 2014

FLOWER-PATTERNED

It's my first time to wear pants for my blog. Honestly I'm not the type of girl who love wearing this kind of clothes, I don't know why but I just don't feel comfortable with this. Anyway since this pants is from my ever favorite brand of clothes I decided to wear this and have fun :) This is what I bought during the BOGO of Forever21 what caught my attention when I was roaming around is its design "floral" which is really feminine and it's color. I love the mixture of gray pink and blue :) I decided to pair it with a top that I have when I was still in HS ( lucky me it still fits ) which is really cute so there it is...
What really touched my heart is that I have friends who love me for me and love what I love. One of that is my friend Hazel. I already mentioned her here in my blog but what surprised me about her is that when I asked her to go with me and be my photographer this day she said without any hesitation "YES" even if it's hot outside I didn't hear any complaints coming from here. I'm really lucky that I have a friend like her. She's not getting tired giving me advice or tips for me to improve my blog and giving me her precious time whenever I asked her help. I'm glad that I have her. I love you forevs hazelituuuh :) 
I'm with Gelo, Hazel, pastors and other Christians all the way from Victory DRT.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marjorie! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love the floral print jeans....perfect for Spring! You need to wear pants more often because they look great on you! So nice of your friend to take the pictures for you! Anyways, hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Following you now on GFC & Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you! Yup, lucky me I have great friends! Thank you so much and God bless you!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful look :) I'm following dear and waiting follow me back,
    xoxo
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...