Thursday, April 10, 2014

DENIM OVER DENIM

Who wouldn't want to have any denim apparels in their closet? It gives attitude and edge in your look. So since I want this post to be different and mind you this is out of my comfort zone. But thanks to God it still looks good. I just chose a tshirt from my pile of clothes that will looks good or will blend perfectly to my denim vest and thanks God I have this top from Tribal, trust me all their tshirts (coz that's what we're buying there) are really cool their prints and fabrics are perfect, soft and gentle! :) So in this look I decided to wear a gray shoes that blends well in my whole look.
Tribal top / The Landmark denim vest and shorts
Tomato bracelet / Unisilver watch  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...