Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GIVE ME LOVE

Since I have nothing to do because it's our summer vacation, I have more time to update my blog! :) Thank you Lord for everything :) Okay, Since I can't wait for the sun to hide behind those beautiful fluffy clouds I ignore the sun and go do the shots in an open area without any shades. I think it's around 11am when I did this and yes it's so hot! But hey, it's summer right? So let's just enjoy every bit of it. As I was saying this whole outfit is summer inspired (sorry if I'm not on the beach) soon hopefully ;) 
Rusty Lopez High heels
This outfit is just so cute and the moment I saw it I just said to myself "I'm gonna buy this"! :) And I'm really happy because this outfit is just so girly that I guess all the girls will love it because it looks like a dress but actually the bottom is a short. Anyway, what important is that you must feel at ease and enjoy wearing your clothes at all times. 
If your top have enough details like what I am wearing here you don't need to have necklace because it'll be just too much of everything.
SM ACCESSORIES Hat


My sister is playing guitar and she always play this song and I just love it! The message and everything! 

Give me love like her,
'cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,
And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call you
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold you.

Ed Sheeran is really an amazing artist! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...