Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DON'T FORGET

It's been years I guess when I last saw my pretty amazing gorgeous friend Joy Grace Iguan. I'm really happy that we had this day, lots of laugh and "kwentuhan". And specially my long time girl friend Hazel Bandola who's really a great photographer! :) Anyway this post is very special to me because they are the one who initiate to help me improve my blog and they lend their time and effort for me :">  Aren't they the sweetest friends? :"> I'm so thankful to God that I have a friend like them :"> They are very supportive and even if I kept them waiting for hours because I'm still having my exam that time they didn't get mad or upset, and I'm super thankful and sorry for that friends :( I hope you understand, that won't happen again swear. Back to my blog, here is what we have accomplished :) 
As you can see the path's wet because at that time it's raining. Effort right? But even if the case is like that I didn't hear any complaints from my friends. They are just so amaaazing! And girls, I love you so much! Thank you for everything :"> 
In this look I decided to have a theme of spring. And I just like to share to you guys that this is just so comfortable to wear! The fabric is light and simple & really classy. I matched my dress with a denim vest to have a little bit of edge in this attire. And of course I pair it with a high heels to show off my height.Wearing  high heels gives sexiness and sophistication to every woman wearing it. It's just that it really hurts when you walked to much, so always bring your flats with you when you feel like giving up :) 
To have this umbrella in this post was not planned but because of the non stop rain I had no choice but to use it  in some of my shots. But still we manage to make this photos good somehow :) And hey, it's my friend hazel who's instructing me to what pose to do, thank you friend! :* Anyway, it's like we are shooting a music video this day because of the weather, and the song that my friend joy is singing is "don't forget" by Demo Lovato. 
It's really hard doing this pose on a wet grass but it's worth a shot! :) I just love my blog so much :)
Jesus, thank you for giving us this day! I pray that this will happen again minus the rain :) I love you again friends! Here's our picture after they help me finish this post for my blog :)
 They both love chocolate :)
Joy grace (left) & Hazel (right)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...