Sunday, November 10, 2013

FUN UNDER THE SUN

Before we bid adieu, my cousin and I decided to take some shots at the pool. We really want to take all the available time before we check out.

Thank you God for the good and warm weather :) ♥


Let's just say I'm getting comfortable here :) Oh, thanks for the shot cousin!

Feeling "sexy" :p



You know what I love about +Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts ? It's the fact that though they all have those beautiful, expensive, first rate furniture they're not forgetting about how nature really adds beauty in the eyes of many. In the lobby, rooms, I guess everywhere. It's a good thing that you are having the best thing in the world (for now) at the same time. 

Lobby


VonDutch Top/ Crissa Shorts/ The Landmark Denim Vest/ SoFab doll shoes/ Unisilver Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...